Running ZeroNet on Tails v1.1
- A USB with Tails.
- The ZeroBundle.
- Start Tails and configure an admin password.
- Edit ZeroBundle/ZeroNet/src/Tor/TorManager.py and comment or delete the following lines:
These lines are not necessary because you should be running a recent Tor version anyway. And that way we don't have to whitelist GETINFO commands which can weaken security.
- Create and edit /etc/onion-grater.d/zeronet.yml as root and paste:
- Run sudo service onion-grater restart in a terminal to load the new config.
- Find your local ip with ip addr (this line should look like inet x.x.x.x/? bdr)
- Edit zeronet.conf in the ZeroNet folder and fill in the local ip you found:
- Start Tor Browser and set local ip to not use proxy in Network Settings
- Now you should be able to run ./ZeroNet.sh without problems!