Students use Duosuccess Online Energy Music (effect sharing)
We introduced a music therapy called Duosuccess Online Energy Music to one of the primary schools in the suburbs. Introduction of Music Therapy for Primary School in Penang (Malaysia)
We introduced a music therapy called Duosuccess Online Energy Music to one of the primary schools in the suburbs.
This therapy are to improve children's mindfulness, concentration and change of their bad habits. Prior to the adoption of the music therapy, majority of the students were very rebellious, hyperactive, fighting to each other and very hard paying attention at classes.
Headmaster selected their student from Standard 5 & Standard 6 for priority due to their exam is coming soon. We would like to share out the progress after their hearing.
Day 1 : 22/2/2016 (67 Students)
- The situation was out of control as students were not familiar with the music and classroom environment.
- It was discovered that 95% of the student were busy talking to each other, few of them closed their ears to eliminate the noise, and not be able to concentrate nor focus.
- The sound system a bit noise due to the volume was too heavy. The music automatically stopped after half an hour and we replay it for one hour session ended and the helper was worried as the first day didn't give much positive result.
Day 2 : 23/2/2016 (67 Students)
- The situation improved drastically. Around 50% of students started to accept the music, they sat down and listened quietly. Some even fell asleep.
- After half an hour the music stopped and we replay to continue it.
- Today has a lot of student go out to toilet; in and out…it might be disturb the environment energy.
Day 3 : 24/2/2016 (67 Students)
- Even better improvements compared to Day 1 & 2, where 70% students were seen concentrating during the session. It was observed that some felt sleep, those awake kept to themselves.
- The students took out their wallet, spectacles, ties and play it without making much noise, they whisper as they talked to each other. The music stopped after half an hour and resumed after.
Day 4 : 25/2/2016 (67 Students)
- There were 80% students were concentrating to the music. It was indeed amazing as the music did not stop for the entire session.
- There were students falling asleep until the music was stopped and they were still sleeping. Some of the student even started to snore.
- The atmosphere was very different, the energy surroundings call for peace and tranquility…serenity. You can feel the classroom energy was so different, peace and comfort. The headmaster was so happy with it.
- Started from today we stop them to go to toilet, advice them go toilet before the music start.
Day 5 : 26/2/2016 (67 Students)
- There were 90% students were felt sleep. The music was interrupted twice, but no adverse effect.
- Students were patience when they woke up. We observed for 4 days that once music stopped the students started to move their body and making some noise before they went out from classroom but the “Day 5” was slightly different as the students were sitting and waiting for the instruction then only go out from classroom. It was a pleasant surprise for all of us, including the Headmaster and the Teacher.
Day 6 : 29/2/2016 (65 Students)
- There were 92% students who fell sleep.
- The music interrupted once after started about 10 minus.
- 2 students snoring and 7 students who slept throughout the session.
- There was a student with slightly different reaction. His eyes were closed with hand movements, similar to the Chinese Martial Art- “Kung Fu”. Upon checking, we were told by headmaster he is taking Taekwondo classes as his extra curricular, which might explain his behavior.
- The students manage to go out silently after the music ended.
- It was amazing within this few days the students were seen attitude change to be well disciplined and well behaved.
Day 7 : 1/3/2016 (60 Students)
- There were 92% students who fell sleep. Quiet and peaceful, some coughing sound here and there.
- According to the Headmaster, some of the students were not making so much noise and some started to concentrate on their study.