- # H1
- ## H2
- ### H3
- - Lists
- 1. Numbered lists
: Can be used
- ![image alt](img/logo.png)
print "Code block"
- > Quotes
- --- Horizontal rule
Editing: Post:21.body Save Delete Cancel
Add new post
21 hours ago · 2 min read
Read more →
this could well be the case. this is the view of some market participants, i tend to agree.
our strategy should be wait till it rallies, then sell into the rally, but should buy back when it falls from the rally. technical indicators junkyard index should be followed closely.
- trade short term on junkyard index
- sell into the rally, and then buy back after it falls back
- overall try to maintain the minimum holding if it keeps rising
- ultimately, the shit dog fang will have to strike down again at some point; major buying back price should be 12.20 area. rebound target 13.00;