A simple blog platform for ZeroNet written from scratch using Vue.js and Bulma. The source code available on GitHub and Git Center.
- Mobile friendly
- Endless newsfeed (no pages) with dynamic post appending when the page bottom has been reached
- Editable posts and comments
- Post editor supports uploading of images, videos and audio files
- Filtering by last comments and most liked posts by day, week, month, year or all the time
- Direct links to posts are available (click on the post date to get it)
- Vertical wrapping of long posts
- Easily clonable
- Site title and description configurable via
content.jsonfile (or via the sidebar)
There are currently two utils in the
cleaner.py- cleaner for the files in
uploads/directory: Deletes files which are not included in the data/data.json. Also finds duplicates.
poster.py- for creating multiple blog posts using files from a specified directory. One file per post. Reqires a python-magic installed.